Friday, May 8, 2009



I will wait forever
Even if it takes…
Until the end of never.


Let me tell you

No place is so far
As being away from you

But here in my heart

I always find you
My precious one


I cant’ find the words
To tell you, My Love

I cannot be without you

I smell your sweet perfume
On my pillow at night
The nearest of you are in my dreams

Passion knows no end
My dream that will not be broken
How I long for your affection

Tell me that there is a heaven
There is no need for me without you

Beyond my tears I see your smile

I too feel the longing in you
The only dreams that matters
Is that you love me too as I do you


I see our lives flash across the sky

Angels wait for the moment

Finally you and I


I will wait forever
Even if it takes…

Until the end of never

No comments:

Post a Comment